MTH202 Assignment Instructions:
- To solve this assignment, you should have good command over 29-34 lectures.
- Upload assignments properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted through email.
- Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
- Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
- Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
- You should remember thatif we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
- Make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be given zero marks.
- Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan images etc will not be accepted and we will give zero marks correspond to these assignments.
MTH202 Assignment Question No 1
MTH202 Assignment Question No 2
Suppose that 250 faculty members can speak French (F) and 60 can speak Russian (R), while only 10 can speak both French and Russian. Using Inclusion-exclusion Principle find how many faculty members can speak either French or Russian?
MTH202 Assignment No 2 Solution Fall 2017You can see the sample Solution file page preview below. and You can easily Download MTH202 Assignment No 2 Solution File from the Download Button given below:
MTH202 Assignment Solution Download Link
If MTH202 Assignment No 2 Solution provided by (Virtual Study Solutions) was helpful. Please Share it with your friends. You can also like our Facebook Page or Subscribe Us below for Updates. Thank You.
Visual Programing (CS411)
Total marks = 30
Deadline Date = 31-01-2018
Please read all the instructions carefully before attempting theassignment.
You are required to create a WPF ,C# application which will count the number of special characters from a given text file and generate a text report.
The interface will have
• Three buttons
• One Text Box
• Two Progress bars
1. Select File button will open file dialog and let you chose your text file, after clicking open the file will be read from that location and following Special Characters occurrences in the file will be calculated.
1. Number of ,( commas)
6. Number of !
2. Number of .( full stop)
7. Number of - (Dash)
3. Number of @
8. Number of ?
4. Number of (
9. Number of % (Percent sign)
5. Number of )
10.Number of ; (Semicolon)
After calculation the results will be shown in the Text Box and read progress bar will be completed and Select button will be disabled and Save and reset button will be activated.
2. Save Button will save the report generated in the first step into a text file named as (VU ID-report).txt).Check the template of report file in the Gif file attached.
3. Reset Button will reset the TextBox and progress bars also Select file button will be activated and save button will be disabled.
Selecting Text file from the provided text files
There are a total of 17 text files attached in this assignment file you need to choose a text file according to your VU ID.
So for example your VU ID MC170202317 then your file name will be file170.txt.
Please note that if you submit your assignment with wrong text file selected i.e. not according toyour VU ID you will lose 50% marks.
Output.gifhas been attached with this Assignment file please observe this file carefully, yourprogram’s output must be like this output file.
Following Files Must be submitted in a single zip or rar file.
.C# code file(s)
.XAML File(s) (Front End file)
.txt report file (named as your (VU ID-report).txt)
A .gif file which shows working of your Application(For Recording .gif a software named Screentogif is uploaded on LMS, or you can also use any other gif recording tool as well)
You are not required to submit the complete project, only copy these three files from project folder. Please note if you submit doc file you will be awarded 0 marks.
If you do not submit any of the above mentioned file 5 marks per file will be deducted.
Feel free to Contact through Email CS411@vu.edu.pk If you have any query related to Assignment.
Best of Luck!
Solution File : In Solution File Must Change Your Student ID :-
Tags : #CS411 Assignment Solution