📢 $10,000 #MyCredibleFuture Scholarship – Apply by October 31, 2017!
There are some big scholarships on this list so don’t miss out!
Here are scholarships with October deadlines – apply away before the month flies by!
1. Cheap Auto Insurance Scholarship – $5,000 – Apply annually by October 1
Submit a creative video about driving habits (good or bad) and the value of auto insurance to high school and college students. At least one winner will receive a $5,000 scholarship from cheapautoinsuranceco.com!
2. Millennial Scholarship Program – $1,000 – Apply biannually by June 1 and October 1
Extreme Technologies is interested in understanding what millennials can do for their prospective employers. Offer your insight into the new era of workplace and possibly win $1,000!
3. AES Engineering Services Scholarship – $500 – Apply annually by October 6
Students must submit an essay of between 500 and 1000 words in answer to the following question: When you look back on your life in 30 years, what would it take for you to consider your life successful? What relationships or accomplishments will be important on this journey?
4. CJ Pony Parts Scholarship – $500 – Apply biannually by April 15 and October 15
CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer two scholarships each year, each worth $500, to students who are enrolling in post-secondary education.
5. Formswift Start-up Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply every four months
Create a Business Plan Infographic for a chance to win $1,000.
6. Pelican Water Sustainability Scholarship – $1,500 – Apply biannually by April 15 and October 15
Pelican Water Systems seeks to support the next generation of leaders and innovators who display integrity, passion, and a commitment to excellence to find sustainable solutions to protect our world’s most important resource.
7. Tactical Tutor Marketing Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply Quarterly (Next Deadline: April 15)
Tactical Tutor provides a quarterly $1,000 scholarship to undergraduate and graduate students with a passion for marketing and the great outdoors.
8. Alan Lescht and Associates Essay Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply annually by October 17
Write an essay of no more than 750 words on the following topic: “Companies frequently require employees to sign non-disclosure agreements that prohibit the employee for going to work for a competitor, even if they are fired without cause. Should non-compete agreements be unlawful? Why or why not?”
9. College Jumpstart Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply biannually by April 15 & October 17
The College JumpStart Scholarship is an annual, merit-based competition meant to award motivated students.
10. Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway – Up to $100,000 – Apply annually by October 17
Dr. Pepper is awarding over $1,000,000 in tuition to help students reach their biggest goals
11. Coca-Cola Scholars Program – $20,000 – Apply annually by October 30
High school seniors with a minimum 3.0 unweighted GPA can apply to the Coca-Cola Scholars Scholarship. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
12. BlindsOnLine Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply annually by October 31
Submit your best design ideas concerning the window treatments of the future, for a chance to win $1,000!
13. CARiD Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply biannually by April 30 and October 31
This $1,000 CARiD Scholarship simply requires you to submit a photo inspired by any aspect of the automotive industry.
14. Carpet and Flooring Liquidators Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply biannually by April 30 and October 31
Carpet and flooring Liquidators is offering a $1,000 scholarship each semester to a bright, dedicated student who is pursuing or intending to pursue an undergraduate college degree in whatever field interests them the most.
15. DealSpotr Couponing in College Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply annually by October 30
Write a 500+ word essay introducing the most useful money-saving tools that college students can use, for your chance to win $1,000!
16. Kids Offer Power of Content Scholarship – $2,000 – Apply annually by October 31
Write a 500-1,000 word essay on the topic “Ensuring a better life for children.”
17. Marketing Results Scholarship – $2,000 – Apply by October 31
Write a response to the question “How Will The Internet And Digital Media Influence The Way We Shop In 2025?” to win an award of $2,000!
18. Protechlists Scholarship – $1,000 – Apply annually by October 31
Protechlists offers an annual $1,000 scholarship to the student who writes the best tech article.
19. SlickDeals Student Scholarship Program – $5,000 – Apply by October 31
f you’re a deal-savvy student currently attending a college or university, you should apply for the Slickdeals Saves U! Scholarship Program.
20. Shout It Out Scholarship – $1,500 – Apply annually by October 31
Write a short response (250 words or less) answering the following: If you could say one thing to the entire world at once, what would it be and why?
21. TheRoundingSound.com Scholarship Program – $1,000 – Apply annually by October 31
Create a piece of content between 1000-1500 words on the following subject: “How to prevent Ear Damage caused due to Headphones and how to take Ear Care.”
22. Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship – $2,000 – Apply annually by October 31
Write a short response outlining your zombie apocalypse survival plan for a chance to win $2,000!
< September Scholarships | November Scholarships >
When not surfing the big waves, or training for the Iron Man, Scholarship Guru searches the web for the best scholarships and new insights into Nietzsche’s philosophy.
The scholarship instructions, application and checklist may be downloaded here.
The recommendation form may be downloaded here.
PLEASE NOTE: Both the scholarship application and the recommendation forms can be edited and saved on a computer but must still be printed and signed in order to be considered complete. Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader if you plan on filling out the application on your computer (Adobe Reader 8 or later).
Scholarship documents may be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Scanned and emailed to: email@example.com
- Submitted in person to any CPCC campus library.
- Mailed to:
Theresa Thompson Library Scholarship Committee
Library Administration - LRC 403
PO Box 35009
Charlotte, NC 28235-5009
Verify that you have completed all necessary steps in the application process using the checklist included in the application download above.