How to apply
Thank you for considering applying to Imperial College Business School.
If you decide to apply and your application is successful, you’ll be joining one of the world’s leading universities which attracts faculty members and students of the highest calibre. We very much hope you decide to join us
All applications are made online. We’ve tried to make it as easy as possible, allowing you to complete the application form at your own pace. You can login at any time to continue working on your application or check your work before submitting the forms. Help and instructions are provided by the online system during each step of the application process.
Supporting documents should be attached electronically to your application, reducing the possibility of paperwork being lost in the post. Once you have submitted your online application there is no need to send a hard copy of your application form.
All of our taught postgraduate programmes require payment of an application processing fee before an application can be submitted. The application processing fee is £100 for MBA applications and £50 for MSc programmes. Please pay this fee by credit card using the secure online payment system.
There is no application processing fee for the Doctoral programme.
Applying for Summer School
Applications are open to join Summer School in 2018.
All applications for the Summer School are made online and are not subject to a fee. We have tried to make the process as easy as possible, allowing you to complete the application form at your own pace. Supporting documents should be attached electronically to your application.
How to apply
To submit an application please use our online application system.
As part of the application form you will need to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Personal statement: A short written statement (up to 500 words) outlining your reason(s) for choosing your course(s) and what you hope to gain from the Summer School programme.
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- University transcript(s) and a translation of your university transcript if it is not in English.
- Most recent English language test certificate (if applicable)
- Evidence of A-level mathematics (or an international equivalent) if applying for Accounting for Decision Makers or Topics in Finance.
- Evidence of A-level mathematics at grade B or above (or an international equivalent) if applying for Principles of Finance
- Any other relevant supporting documents (if applicable)
To avoid delays to your application it is imperative that you submit a complete application, uploading all requested documentation, and supplying correct referee details through our online application system. Please note that you should not send in hard copies of documents when submitting an application.
Before submitting your application, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Good luck with your application!